Vertical vegetable gardening ideas – Planting a way viticulture very suitable for urban communities that have limited land, because it is done in stages. Various vegetable crops, such as kale, spinach, celery, and lettuce can be grown in a way that this one. How to make it fairly easy. Here the vertical vegetable gardening ideas.
- Prepare the pipe 1m, 4inch diameter. Create marker lines on the top of the pipe with a distance of 5, 10, 15, and 20 cm (5-8 cm wide line marker).
- After getting 4 points, for recurrent unidirectional vertical lines (following the initial line) with a distance of 20cm.
- Cut wide gutter line (which has been characterized previously) using a saw to form the many gaps in the gutter.
- Form a basin juts out from the aperture is formed using a hot iron (large size could nail).
- Create an cast-cement concrete with pedestal pot. Do not forget to make a hole in the bottom of the cast’s, which serves as the water flow.
- Enter the media mix soil, fertilizer, and chaff in the ratio 1: 2: 3, to meet the pipe.
- Flush the soil with water. Then put 1 plant in each hole. garden watering regularly until the plant can be harvested.
Thus vertical vegetable gardening