How to indoor vegetable gardening? You do not need much space, especially if your place is bounded. Grow vegetables in containers, pots or hanging baskets near the windows to have sunlight.
Not everyone can afford to have an indoor vegetable gardening at home. Here are some creative ideas to maximize space and add some greenery to your surroundings.
12 Photos Gallery of: Secret indoor vegetable gardening
- A narrow strip with bamboo plants at the foot of the stairs can provide the necessary and subtle touch of greenery in your home.
- For the more conservative: a bonsai offer the same stunning silhouette of the giant tropical trees in the middle of your living room.
- A gardener long (like the one shown in the photo) provides a sense of comfort in any environment in which it is located. In this case, a bath of narrow dimensions
- An extra space at home, which is not large enough to become a patio, can serve as indoor vegetable gardening. It is recommended to use large plants (how are you palms) to give the impression of plant foliage.
- A vertical garden as it uses minimal space at home and can place few want to give a green touch to your environments.