Outdoor wedding decoration ideas in autumn can offer an impressive landscape with a natural background of red leaves, yellow and orange fall from the branches of trees.
12 Photos Gallery of: Outdoor Wedding Decoration Ideas in autumn
- Choose a place for outdoor wedding decoration ideas like your backyard, a winery or a park. If there is foliage in the background, will not need much decoration because the landscape is naturally beautiful.
- Use colors such as burgundy, rustic orange, gold and touches of brown for elements decorative, so that the autumnal theme uniform.
- Place a burgundy hall in the center and spread sheets at their edges. Arrange chairs to the sides. Renting padded chairs is a bit more expensive but need itself covers because they are already smart.
- Place a small tree without leaves and branches in a decorative vase on the table. Then a basket full of die-cut leaves of red, yellow and orange, with a hole drilled in each sheet.
- You can use gerberas, chrysanthemums, roses and hydrangeas as the main flowers in your bouquet and centerpieces.
- For the reception of outdoor wedding decoration ideas, rent round tables and distributes eight to ten chairs per table. You can use a white tablecloth with a runner table in burgundy or orange satin or organza colorful coating or satin.