The potted plants are usually green and brown, and these colors can be aesthetically unpleasant. Dirt and mold can also take care of the plastic pot and make it even less attractive. Fortunately, it is very easy to clean and paint plant pots plastic.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint Plastic Plant Pots
- Flush few drops of detergent on the vessel. Place the plant pots in a sink, and throw a little water on the detergent. Gently rub the pot with steel wool until all the dirt has been removed.
- Pour a generous amount of alcohol in the sponge. Dry the surface area of the vessel to remove any dirt or oils that may remain. Allow the vessel to dry for several minutes.
- Bring the plant pots to a well-ventilated room with a temperature of 15-26 degrees Celsius. Warmer temperatures help the paint dry faster. Immediately cover the area with newspaper.
- Place the pot on top of a concrete pad for the entire surface to be painted poses in a single session. Shake the can of spray paint for a few minutes to thoroughly mix the contents.
- Hold the can eight to 12 inches away from the toilet and start spraying using rapid movements. Spray the inner edge, ensuring that the ink go deeper than the ground line.