Because of their detailed appearance and striking contrast with its surroundings, birch tree wallpaper are a proper subject for the artist paint budding.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint Birch Tree Wallpaper with Acrylic
- Sand lightly with a cloth sandpaper fine grain. Remove the sanding grit left by an antistatic cloth. Apply two coats of water-based varnish on the canvas with a sponge brush.
- Slightly outlines birch tree wallpaper with a charcoal pencil, using a picture or photograph of them may take into consideration when developing a natural and accurate representation.
- Apply two coats of titanium white acrylic paint birch tree wallpaper with a medium sized round brush.
- Mix two parts white paint titanium acrylic paints some black ivory. Apply a small amount of the mixture of gray to a small, flat brush. While the white paint of the trees is still wet, drag the brush flat across each tree trunk in a horizontal direction.
- Apply a small amount of black acrylic paint with a dry brush of medium size; removes excess paint with a paper towel.
- Paint small green leaves on the branches using acrylic paint light green and fine-tipped brush. Add details and the ribs of the leaves with acrylic paint dark green and an angled brush. Let the paint dry completely.