Add a touch of drama to a closet or a trunk tree with a support for collars. Any branch with how nice can provide the basis for a pretty jewelry tree stand holder. Choose a natural look or paint the branch to match the style of the room.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Necklaces with Jewelry Tree Stand
- Choose an appropriate branch. Find an interesting part that has strong branches from the main branch for jewelry tree stand. Pruning any unwanted part.
- Clean the branch. Remove any loose bark or debris with a stiff brush. Soften any tip or imperfections with sandpaper. Remove all bark if you want a neater appearance.
- Place the cut end of the branch against the wooden base and select the final position. Make the base with the position of the branch. Drill a couple of holes completely through the thin base and within the branch. Sand any rough on both sides.
- Paint or stain the base branch and, if desired, and allow both to dry completely for jewelry tree stand.
- Screws inserted through holes drilled in the base and on top of the branch. Adjusts smoothly. Cover the screw heads with self adhesive stickers or felt pads to avoid scratching the furniture. Other pads positioned around the base, near the outer edge.