Yard and decorative garden stakes include a touch of unpredictability and changeless color to your outdoor living zone and arrangements.
1. Draw the state of a picture that you might want to place on a stake in your arrangement onto a sheet of 3/4-inch plywood.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Decorative Garden Stakes and Wood Yard
2. Put on security glasses and cut the shape and a 1-inch square out of the plywood with a jigsaw and sand each one piece with a palm sander outfitted with 120-coarseness sandpaper.
3. Paste the 1-inch square piece to the middle once again of the shape with wood decorative garden stakes and permit it to dry for two hours.
4. Drill an opening through the 1-inch bit of wood on the over of your yard workmanship with a 1/8-inch boring apparatus on your drill.
5. Paint the front and once more of the shape with acrylic art paint. Permit the paint to dry for two hours.
6. Seal the paint onto the piece by showering it with clear acrylic shower paint, being mindful so as to cover the edges and the front and back. Permit the paint to dry for two hours.
7. String a layer hook, that you have straightened, through the gap in the 1-inch piece and twist it over at the top to use as a decorative garden stakes.Tagged with: garden stakes