I like it when my husband brought me roses, but I like it more when I brought and placed in the glass flower vases. First, because it saves me time that come and accommodated me and second because the vase is for future use. And as I have several of these flower vases because it’s time to experiment with them.
- First let’s cut the plastic bubbles in various sizes.
- With a brush we will put acrylic paint to plastic bubbles. We must be careful not to go to have too much paint in flower vases because much paint can be muddy and not fit. If you become muddy the first time, you can clean it with a wet cloth and try again
- We hit the plastic flower vases painting so that it is the impression of the bubbles.
- We continue to make prints with two or three colors different and with different sizes of plastic until we cover the entire vase.
- We let it dry completely and ready, we can already use it. The most convenient technique is that we can choose colors that complement the furniture of our home or around where we will put the flower vases