When pots and wooden planters are constructed is very important to apply protectors at the interior and exterior of the structure. They are containers that are outdoors so they have to endure the wear produced by the rays of the sun and rain, besides being in contact with irrigation and wet ground to avoid rots the wood.
For the interior is good using an asphalt Primer, allow penetration into the wooden planters and adhere to the surface so that is completely impervious to constant watering.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build Wooden Planters?
- To be clear as will be the structure together with press pieces. Using the drill and the bit parts look.
- No matter you see because the screw head gardener will go coated with pine slats.
- For a better finish is important to sand the edges and surface. The bastard has enough chips is good to remove sand passing average.
- To ensure that the coating does not break tables with the irrigation water are fixed on a tip end thereof.
- With brush, apply asphalt at the base protector and all internal faces, this will protect the wooden planters from the constant irrigation and soil moisture
- Up to leave a margin of 8 cm without asphalt protector.