A small outdoor cushion can be built within 2 days and can cost less than $ 100 Landscape Timbers are cheap and easy to work. It is an excellent place to make a yurt or gazebo.
Steps by step build a small pad with landscape timbers
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build a Small Pad with Landscape Timbers
- Buy your landscape timbers, steel rod (rod), and the peaks of the landscape (the giant nails).
- Start with the lowest elevation for building your retaining wall. In a 12 ‘x 12′ pad, this wall will start with a total wood and wood half placed in a line.
- Anchor row on the floor. For this exercise a whole 6 “at each end of the timber, and the 8 ‘piece, one in the center. Drill a 1/16 “smaller than the diameter of the rod (1/2″ bar is ideal, but it is harder to cut with pliers – 3/8 “rod work well).
- Begin the edge walls. The retaining wall is designed as U to a giant, with the edges of the ‘U’ key down and holds the main wall upright.
- Start the other side of the wall in the same manner in the opposite corner of the bottom row.