The anquito squash plant is considered a great when this method, so it is assigned a full square foot gardening planting guide.
12 Photos Gallery of: Grow Squash in Anquito one Square Foot Gardening Planting Guide
- Plant a seedling from anquito pumpkin per square foot gardening planting guide using the square lattice on the side of the garden bed.
- One of the plants watered twice a week so that the pumpkin receives approximately 1 inch of moisture per week. Keep the soil moist to a depth of 6 inches is sufficient.
- Guide pumpkin branches on the trellis once are long enough to reach it. The vines of squash anquito first climb on the trellis itself, but tying the vines more heavily in his will to the plant site more secure.
- Squeeze the top of the vineyard once you reach the top of the trellis. Alternatively, the vineyard guide to the lower side of the lattice, using some ties to secure it in place.
- Cut strips 1 square foot gardening planting guide long from an old shirt or something else that is of an elastic material. Tie the ends of the fabric strip to grating directly above each developing pumpkin anquito so as to form a sling.
- Harvest squash vine once it is mature. This type of plant develops a hard crust when ripe, is pale or light orange.