This is the list 7 landscape architect from around the world who has done great things throughout his life.
- Frederick Law Olmsted (1822-1903). He designed Central Park in New York. The world’s first landscape architect is considered. He laid the foundations of modern landscaping.
- Carlos Thays (1849-1934). French settled in Argentina, designed many parks and green spaces across the country.
- Andre Le Notre (1613-1700). He designed the gardens of Versailles. It was the landscape architect of Louis XIV
- Capability Brown (1716-1783) considered the greatest landscape of England. He designed more than 50 parks and large gardens in England. These include Alnwick Castle, Aske Hall, Audrey End House, Aynhoe Park, Blenheim Palace, and Bowood House.
- Benito Javier Carrasco (1877-1958). Remembered as the propellant of studies on green spaces in Latin America, especially in Argentina. He was a disciple of Charles Thays. Under the direction of Carrasco important works in Buenos Aires, as the Rose Palermo, much of the infrastructure of the Botanical Garden of Buenos Aires, among others were performed.
- Mario Schjetnan (1945). One of the most prestigious landscape architects in Mexico
- Prosper Catelin (1764-1842). The French landscape architect who designed the Recoleta cemetery in Buenos Aires